Personal Injury Lawyer In Greenville, SC
Personal Injury Attorney For You
Accidents do not discriminate and can happen at any time and to anyone. The physical, mental and emotional effects of any kind of accident can be devastating and can have lasting effects. If you are currently suffering after an accident, a personal injury lawyer in Greenville, SC can help you start the legal process and work to get you the compensation you deserve. With medical expenses and other costs piling up as the days go by, you may be overwhelmed and not sure what to do after an accident.
A personal injury lawyer in Greenville, SC can handle your case and pursue the insurance companies on your behalf. We know how overwhelming this time can be and want you to be able to focus on recovering after your accident. At Davis Law, our personal injury attorney will provide aggressive representation and work tirelessly on your behalf to get the compensation you deserve after an accident.
Facts To Establish In A Personal Injury
Personal injury can be caused by someone due to acts of negligence or willful misconduct. Wherever you are when the accident takes place may not matter, since this definition covers any kind of suffering a person inflicts to you. However, the physical harm done, constantly increasing medical bills, and continued pain may not be enough to justify you receiving full compensation in South Carolina.
There is an old saying that says, “It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove”, and it cannot be more true for accident claims. It is important to get the details right when you are filing an accident claim to help you defend yourself and fight back effectively. Additional elements of your case should be established – a form of proof will be required. Proofs are extremely important to prove situations when you are asked:
- How the injury happened;
- Who was the person at-fault;
- What type of injuries were sustained as an effect of the accident;
- What medical treatment/s you received;
- What kind of medical problems you are currently suffering from; and
- How your life has been affected by the accident.
You do not have to go through this difficult time alone. A personal injury lawyer in Greenville, SC can protect your rights and help guide you through the legal process.
Types Of Injuries
The list below gives common examples of injuries you might experience:
- Auto Or Truck Accident Injury – When an at-fault driver causes a vehicle crash, you can be left with catastrophic injuries that can last permanently. Focusing on finding the cause of the accident and finding the at-fault driver is paramount.
- Work-Related Injury – South Carolina workers who are injured on the job may be entitled to compensation regardless of fault. If you are injured on the job the first thing you should do is immediately notify your employer. While workers’ compensation laws provide certain benefits to injured employees, the system can be complicated.
- Slip & Fall – Dangerous walking surfaces can cause serious injuries. There are national safety standards and guidelines that set the baseline for making sure walking surfaces are safe. It is the business owners job to maintain policies and procedures that make sure the store and parking lots are safe and up to code.
- Injury From Dangerous Drugs – Just because a medical drug has gained FDA approval does not mean that it is safe. Pharmaceutical companies can be held liable for manufacturing defects, design defects, and most often for the failure to provide proper warning of known adverse side effects.
- Medical Malpractice – Sometimes the trust that we give our doctors in taking care of our health is misplaced. When you are injured because of carelessness with safety, reach out to our injury lawyer.
- Nursing Home Neglect – We place a huge amount of trust in those whom we allow to take care of our loved ones. Unfortunately, sometimes this trust is broken. The failure to provide proper care and the understaffing of nursing home facilities is a systematic problem. Such shortcomings can often be attributed to corporate negligence.
Let Davis Law Fight For You
Remember that insurance companies are in the business of making money. They do this by minimizing the amount they pay out in claims. The insurance company will not tell you that you may be able to recover under multiple insurance policies. We explore different avenues for potential recovery.
Let our personal injury attorney handle the insurance company so that you can focus on what matters most, your health and recovery. We have experience representing individuals who have been catastrophically injured or killed as well as their family members. We have advocated on behalf of those who have lost loved ones,as a result of careless conduct which has endangered others. We help your family create a path forward after a devastating loss or injury. Our injury lawyer believes that compassionate and personalized representation provides the best opportunity to maximize results for our clients. Our aim: results with dignity.
Call us today to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer in Greenville, SC.