The South Carolina Family Court comes in contact with more individuals than any other court system in our state. Our promise is simple: Aggressive representation to help secure what matters most….your family’s future. When going through a family transition, nothing is more important than your relationship with your children and your financial future. Unlike many firms, we offer a free initial consultation for family law cases. The Davis Law Group is a full service family law litigation firm accepting the following types of cases:
- Separate Support and Maintenance
- Child Custody, Visitation, and Support
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- UCCJEA and Multi-State Custody Disputes
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Modification: Alimony, Custody and Child Support
- Court Order Enforcement (Contempt)
- Relative and Step-Parent Adoption
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Abuse and Neglect/DSS
- Minor and Adult Name Change
- Amendment of Birth Records
- Common Law Marriage
- LBGT and Same-Sex Divorce
- Father’s Rights
- Parental alienation
- Actions for Relocation
- Third-Party Custody
- Grandparent Custody and Visitation
Learn more about Family Law.
We advise on all types of finance arrangements including loan agreements, invoice discounting arrangements, asset finance and finance leasing. We also advise on all types of security structures.
Whether a transaction involves the acquisition or refinancing of property, a business or a portfolio of mixed assets, our team has the expertise and experience to deliver a positive result.
We add value by providing realistic and commercial solutions to the challenges faced by our clients. Our integrated approach to legal services allows our team to draw on the sector-focussed expertise of other lawyers across the firm to deliver informed advice on complex issues.
Our Related Services
Nursing Home Neglect
Holding nursing homes accountable for injuries to your loved ones as a result of negligence and understaffing.
Helping secure weekly or lump sum compensation and medical care, regardless of fault.